Motor City Electric Co., together with our subsidiary Motor City Electric Technologies, provides full-service data center (DC) construction, upgrades, and critical equipment replacement services. This includes proper installation of UPS systems, generators, power distribution units (PDUs), and mechanical systems, which is best achieved with professional oversight to avoid any risk of downtime.
Turnkey DC services include the placement, electrical installation, and startup commissioning. Our professional electrical service staff brings with them years of experience in critical equipment installations.
Among the many of the FCA Data Center projects that we have performed are:
- FCA US Headquarters Chrysler Technical Center (CTC) West Entrance DC (complete turnkey project)
- Chrysler Headquarters Chrysler Technical Center (CTC) DC (complete turnkey project)
- Chrysler Sterling Heights Assembly Plant (SHAP) DC (complete turnkey project)
- Removal of existing generator and installation of new generator with load bank switching with no power disruptions at SHAP
- Complete uninterrupted data migration from the Highland Park DC to SHAP
- Installation of new automatic switching double-ended substations with generator backup at the Chrysler Outer Drive DC
- Manage all server power installs at SHAP, Outer Drive, and Center Line data centers with no power disruptions /outages and zero downtime
- On call 24 hours for FCA data center emergencies
- Perform maintenance service for all Chrysler data center generators and substations
- Service all Mopar data centers nationwide including Canada
- Presently managing the installation of Liebert uninterruptible power supply(UPS) units at Mopar parts facilities in Dallas, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Mississauga, Canada